The Kapolei Chamber works on behalf of members and the entire business community to improve the regional and State economic climate and help Kapolei businesses thrive.
Here are five reasons to join the Kapolei Chamber:
- Networking and new business contacts to increase your visibility in the community and help your business grow.
- Referrals and other opportunities to promote your business.
- Access to key business, community and government leaders.
- Government advocacy for business and for Kapolei.
- Informative programs with news you can use.
As a Corporate Member of the Kapolei Chamber, you will receive two (2) membership designations that may be transferred to different individuals as needed. Kapolei Chamber Corporate Memberships are in the organization or company’s name.
Individual Members of the Kapolei Chamber are sole proprietors or individuals who are interested in participating in the Kapolei Chamber. This membership is in the individual’s name with the organization or company affiliation listed, and the membership is not transferable.
The Chamber’s top membership tier is the Leaders’ Circle. Members of the Leaders’ Circle receive increased exposure and added privileges to reflect their exceptional commitment to the Chamber and to the City of Kapolei.
This upgraded status comes with benefits exclusive to Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors including complimentary attendance for guests, discounted member rates for Chamber programs and events, recognition on our website, all printed materials, company logo on Chamber letterhead, and signage at all Chamber events…just to name a few!